10. Boxer by the National

9. Ga Ga Ga Ga by Spoon

8. Neon Bible by The Arcade Fire

7. The Stage Names by Okkervil River
6. The Flying Club Cup by Beirut

5. Mirrored by Battles

4. Random Spirit Lover by Sunset Rubdown

3. Person Pitch by Panda Bear

2. Kala by M.I.A.

1. In Rainbows by Radiohead
Others to consider: Emerald City by John Vanderslice, Rise Above by Dirty Projectors, A Place to Bury Strangers by A Place to Bury Strangers, Untrue by Burial, Strawberry Jam by Animal Collective, From Here we go Sublime by The Field, Sound of Silver by LCD Soundsystem, Fort Nightly by White Rabbits, The Sheperd's Dog by Iron & Wine, The Besnard Lakes are the Dark Horse by The Besnard Lakes, Friend EP by Grizzly Bear, Marry Me by St. Vincent...
5 comments:
hey there sexy new picture! I agree with some of your choices but not all. I love you though and am glad we can live with our differences
What would be in your top 10? Please don't say KT Tunstall or Colbie Colat or whatever her name is.
likey the new header. you look hot! i looked at your amazon list. there wasn't anything on there in english! are the high priorities the things that you most desire? btw, i think you should rename your top ten list "the top ten most obscure, best bands of 2007". except for radiohead, i would not have heard of any of them if i didn't look at your blog! :)
Thanks. I do look pretty good right? Just kidding. Yeah, most of those books are in spanish. The priority of the items is updated. You might want to talk to beckie. I think she bought some things off of there as well.
Okay, how come I haven't heard of any of these groups??
Where's backstreet boys:) or Korn??
Post a Comment