Beckie and I came back from New York City on Sunday and are glad to be back. We love our vacation there but were pretty tired of all of the walking and the crowded sidewalks. Here's a list of my five favorite things we did in NYC
1. The Manhattan Temple
2. The Museum of Modern Art
3. Cruise around Manhattan and the statue of liberty
4. Greenwich Village
5. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Here are a few pictures from these places.(Beckie has a lot more on her blog)
4 comments:
You're so cute! I loved being in that temple with you. I will always remember it.
Is that the Brooklyn Bridge? The temple pic is so neat. I imagine that the Hong Kong temple is a lot like that. In the middle of a large city! On a busy street corner! You and Beckie really took some amazing pictures. That sculpture is fab! Who sculpted it and what's it called?
Yeah, that's the bridge from the boat ride we took. We loved taking pictures. We took over 400. We just unloaded the pictures every night onto my computer. I don't remember the sculptor but I can find out for you.
Okay.. Steve, a picture of Mao? Are you going to tell me that is art? Maybe in communist China. LOL!!
Post a Comment