Wednesday, June 20, 2007

80's Music videos speak for themselves

The Smiths - Stop If you think you've heard this one before
Talking Heads - Once In a Lifetime
A-Ha - Take on Me

5 comments:

beckie said...

I wish you could lead me into a magical comic book. So funny

jenny said...

I'm impressed, Steve! You've found some of the best music ever composed. XTC, The Replacements- those are bands that our big bro introduced me to. Try out the Smithereens. TOu may like them as well!

Steve said...

Thanks. I've found some good stuff. I've been trying to expand my musical tastes not just of current music but music from the 70's, 80's and 90's. I'll see if I can find some Smithereens at the library.

Emily said...

Whatever happened to Korn and Incubus?? :)

Steve said...

I have one korn song in my itunes. For nostalghia sake of course. My tastes are much more eclectic nowadays.