Friday, November 2, 2007
Fall Semester 2007 - 1st half
So, the semester is half done. I've been super busy and for that reason I haven't posted any blogs recently. The semester has been great so far. I'm enjoying my classes a lot. Yesterday, I was able to teach in my Elena Garro class. It went very well. I talked about themes in two short stories, Busca mi Esquela and La Culpa es de los Tlaxcaltecas. This Elena Garro class has definately been my favorite. It's a small class (12 students) where everybody participates. Plus, the subject is very interesting. In my Nobel Prize course we've read Borges, Marquez, Neruda and Asturias. We're starting Octavio Paz next week. I started my applications and will hopefully finish them before the end of the semester. Besides BYU, I'm also applying to ASU and Arizona. BYU is the ideal choice, but we'll have to wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment