Monday, August 18, 2008

Goodbye?

So, I've been thinking about my blog a lot recently. It's become quite a mess of music, soccer, and a bunch of randomness. I have made a new blog dedicated to one of my passions, football (soccer). I am thinking that this new blog will become my feature blog and that I may delete this one. I want a blog that is dedicated to just one theme and that way it becomes more centralized and not scattered. I figure that if I have photos or important things to share with the family I can just do it on the family blog. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

jenny said...

sometimes it's hard to maintain more than one blog. :) did you see the interview nbc did with kobe bryant where he was talking about how he ia a huge futbol fan & his fave player is the 21 y/o argentinian phenom (whose name i have forgotten). i thought of you!

Steve said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I saw part of the interview. I guess that's one thing I may like about Kobe. The phenom is Leo Messi. One of the best players of the world. I have a video of his goal against the Netherlands on my blog.

Hernan+ said...

I like this blog... random stuff is what makes this blog interesting...

Wes said...

Steve, listen to your feelings, my son.