Yep that's them. I'm not quite sure how they are going to incorporate Theron considering the book only mentions the mother and she isn't really a character. I'm excited though.
It will be interesting to see if the movie can handle the balance between the gentle moments between the father and son and all the other horrific parts. I read one article about when they filmed the people in the basement part- perhaps the part that scared me the most in the book... In any case, we'll just have to wait and see!
3 comments:
ok. that looks freaky! was that viggo mortenson & charlize theron?
Yep that's them. I'm not quite sure how they are going to incorporate Theron considering the book only mentions the mother and she isn't really a character. I'm excited though.
It will be interesting to see if the movie can handle the balance between the gentle moments between the father and son and all the other horrific parts. I read one article about when they filmed the people in the basement part- perhaps the part that scared me the most in the book... In any case, we'll just have to wait and see!
Post a Comment