Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's a Boy!

As of now, I haven't made any blog posts concerning the baby. Most of the people who read my blog also read Beckie's and there can find much more insightful entries about the little one. But, I thought I would just go ahead and put up some pictures of the first ultrasound. Yes, it's a boy. Right away the technician knew. He wasn't being shy at all. I'm excited for this new step in our lives and the future that it holds.

Below are some pictures that Beckie has been nice enough to label for those of us who have a hard time finding physical features in ultrasound images.



2 comments:

Pablo said...

Congrats!

Being a father is crazy, but awesome.

Ben said...

Ha! It only gets crazier Paul. Wait till you guys have three kids...you'll probably be done with your PhD's by then. It's a good crazy though. Felicidades Steve.