Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pinterest


Beckie recently got me hooked on pinterest, a website where one can, similar to a bulletin board, "pin" things they like or that inspire them. You organize your pins onto boards that serve as categories or themes. It's a fun way to find new things whatever your interests are.

In order to register you need to be invited, similar to gmail when it first started. I have 5 invites to give out, so if anyone is interested let me know and I'll send an invite your way.

3 comments:

bfbffgh said...

Sounds (p)interesting... If the horrible pun didn't disqualify me, I'd love an invite!

Mac said...

Do I have to RSVP or is this like a premptive RSVP?

Steve said...

Pablo y Mac - I've sent both of you invites. Can you let me know if they go through and you are able to register on the site?