Wednesday, March 14, 2007

February and March Madness!


So, it's been awhile since I last wrote. Beckie and I were married on February 24th in the Seattle Washington temple. It was a crazy yet very exciting time in our lives. It was good to see some family even though I didn't spend much time with them. We've been married for almost 3 weeks and are enjoying it very much. We're still getting settled into the apartment and decorating the rooms. We've put up several pictures and the addition of two large bookcases has made it more of a home. We worked on the extra bedroom and used Beckie's inovative mind to make a desk out of file cabinets and particle board. It looks great.

February and March are my favorite times of the year. February, well, because of my birthday and March because of college basketball. The greatest event in college sports will take place starting thursday and lasting until the end of the month. March Madness! I won't take time to give my predictions but I believe this will be a fun tournament like always. Go BYU!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Isn't March your favorite month 'cause of your sister's b-day??

jenny said...

Whatcha talking 'bout? I think you mean October!! :)