Here is a clip from the best movie to come out of the 80's. My friend Ryan and I used to love this movie and then after awhile had a very hard time finding it. Ryan found a copy on ebay (a dvd copy of the vhs) and got it for me for my birthday. This clip is the trailer. The dance scene is the best scene in the movie. Oh, and yes, that's Lori Loughlin a.k.a Aunt Beckie from Full House.
That's hilarious! Dancing BMXers. Classic! I still think my fave 80's movie is The Goonies. I think I've watched it a million times! Thanks for the nostalgia.
2 comments:
That's hilarious! Dancing BMXers. Classic! I still think my fave 80's movie is The Goonies. I think I've watched it a million times! Thanks for the nostalgia.
I actually really enjoyed watching this with you the other day even though I missed most of it.
Maybe we could get bikes and dance around like that...
Post a Comment