

I was talking to a friend last night and was told about this amazing company, Toms Shoes. Knowing that I love Argentina, he thought that I would like this company as well. I fell in love with it in a matter of minutes. Toms Shoes makes simple canvas shoes, designed after the traditional Argentine "alpargata". The alpargata is a very popular shoe in Argentina, and the closest American equivalent of it would probably be the women's slip-on or even flip-flops. What makes this company great, besides the shoes, is the cause. For every shoe that a consumer buys, another pair is dedicated to needy children in Argentina, South Africa and other nations of the world. Go to the website at www.tomsshoes.com and learn all about the shoe, the cause, the company and buy yourself a pair.
2 comments:
i've heard of tom's before. they've been around awhile. they have them at cabela's, bass pro shops & rei, i think. btw, when are you going to cali?
Really? They don't seem like stores that would carry them. I'll check it out. We're going to california on the 25th of June and coming back on the 30th. We're excited to go. When are you coming up to Utah?
Post a Comment