You missed it, because you're not in our Borges class, but yesterday the students giving the presentation used this image:http://blogs.laweekly.com/lurker/2008/02/05/banksy-caveman.jpg
There were cavemen in the story, so I guess it fit better than my presentation on Borges which had a photo of David Bowie...
Yes, I kind of wish I was in that Borges class. I'll have to try to make the convent literature class a little more exciting. Maybe I could use Judith Butler and her ideas on the social/personal constructions of gender in relation to 16th century nuns. I don't know.
Anyway, David Bowie is always useful when it comes to lessons. I used him in the class I teach talking about description words.
3 comments:
Here i am commenting on your blog.
I love Bansky. I am impsired by him even though what he does is vandalism. I guess the best art rocks the world.
Love you
You missed it, because you're not in our Borges class, but yesterday the students giving the presentation used this image:http://blogs.laweekly.com/lurker/2008/02/05/banksy-caveman.jpg
There were cavemen in the story, so I guess it fit better than my presentation on Borges which had a photo of David Bowie...
Yes, I kind of wish I was in that Borges class. I'll have to try to make the convent literature class a little more exciting. Maybe I could use Judith Butler and her ideas on the social/personal constructions of gender in relation to 16th century nuns. I don't know.
Anyway, David Bowie is always useful when it comes to lessons. I used him in the class I teach talking about description words.
Post a Comment