Monday, February 22, 2010

Too many movies, too little time


Having a DVR is blessing and a curse. One of the greatest things in the world is the ability to record your favorite programs and movies and fast forward through the endless commercials for things that you don't need. And channels such as TCM, USA, FX, and AMC offer a broad selection of films to pick from. But, there is a drawback to the technology...Too many movies, too little time. Weekly, I browse the movies showing on Turner Classic Movies, AMC, and FX and always am able to find at least a couple of movies to watch each week. The problem comes when I don't get to any of them and they start piling up. But, I guess there are worse problems to have.

Here are a few of the movies we have recorded but haven't had time to watch.



1 comment:

bfbffgh said...

A couple of those movies are on my big list, only mine is Netflix streaming instead of DVR... I think I have over 200 movies on my streaming queue, which makes deciding which one to watch next pretty hard to do!