Friday, January 7, 2011

Favorite Music of 2010 (Part 2)

Like I said in my previous post, this year I haven't been as dilligent as years past in exploring new music. So, while on break in AZ, I decided to try to get caught up as much as I could in a few weeks. I looked at several end-of-year lists and listened to a lot of music. What I discovered during this short time was that great music was more abundant in 2010 than I first realized. Here are a few of the artists I really enjoyed over the past few weeks and that I am excited to listen to more.

Wild Nothing - Live in Dreams (album: Gemini)




Emeralds - Candy Shoppe (album: Does it Look Like I'm Here?)



Zola Jesus - Night (Stridilum EP)



Tamaryn - Love Fade (album: The Waves)



Warpaint - Undertow (album: The Fool)



Lower Dens - I Get Nervous (album: Twin Hand Movement)



The Fresh & Onlys - Waterfall (album: Play it Strange)

No comments: