It's always fun to go back home and see family and create new memories in the same places where you had some of your first. Although it's been years since I lived at home there are still traces of my youth in my old bedroom and in the garage. One of things I found this time around were a collection of basketball posters that I had inherited from my brother in the late 80s, early 90s; Posters of Jordan, 'Nique, and the occasional Phoenix Sun (Larry Nance). My favorite poster out all them was from the Jordan/Mars Blackmon (aka Spike Lee) advertising campaign. In it, Jordan is palming Lee's head with the caption "The Best on Earth, The Best on Mars". Jordan was the best and always will be. The commercials were always fun as well. Below are a couple of my favorites.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
A Little Bit of Nostalgia
It's always fun to go back home and see family and create new memories in the same places where you had some of your first. Although it's been years since I lived at home there are still traces of my youth in my old bedroom and in the garage. One of things I found this time around were a collection of basketball posters that I had inherited from my brother in the late 80s, early 90s; Posters of Jordan, 'Nique, and the occasional Phoenix Sun (Larry Nance). My favorite poster out all them was from the Jordan/Mars Blackmon (aka Spike Lee) advertising campaign. In it, Jordan is palming Lee's head with the caption "The Best on Earth, The Best on Mars". Jordan was the best and always will be. The commercials were always fun as well. Below are a couple of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment