...The Planet of the Apes. I saw this trailer a couple of weeks ago and my reaction was definitely positive. It looks really good regardless of the fact that James Franco is playing a scientist (I'm not a fan. In my opinion, overrated as an actor). Unfortunately, it doesn't come out until August. In the meantime enjoy the trailer.
*For some reason this version of the trailer has two trailers in one. The actual trailer is not 3 and half minutes, rather just half of that.
I still get excited when I walk to school and see the social studies building where they held the ape option in Conquest of the Planet of the Apes. Many of the opening scenes were also filmed by the library.
2 comments:
Can't wait... it seems awesome
I still get excited when I walk to school and see the social studies building where they held the ape option in Conquest of the Planet of the Apes. Many of the opening scenes were also filmed by the library.
Post a Comment