Friday, August 31, 2007
Mouse Update: Friday August 31st
I thought I would give everyone an update on the mouse living in my printer. A couple of days ago we put out several blocks that contain mouse poison in them. Yesterday, I found that a couple had been chewed on but still no sign of the mouse. My boss put out a trap with peanut butter on it and this morning the peanut butter was gone. The trap hadn't gone off. Either the trap was defective or we are dealing with a very smart mouse. I've heard him quite a bit in the past few days. I'm not sure if he is being extra vocal or because I know he is in there, my ears are ultra-sensitive. Let's just hope that the cubes work and we see a dead mouse very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are hearing him.. he is saying.. ha..ha you can't catch me:)
Sounds like one smart mouse! If you had mouse traps with cheese, he'd probably be stealing the cheese w/o releasing the trap!
Rat killer!!!! have you seen ratatoui? Mikey mouse? pinky and the brain?
Post a Comment