
This entry is a little late but I thought it was worth posting anyway. Two weeks ago, I started school again. I've decided to go back and study Latinamerican Literature. This semester I'm taking 4 classes, 3 graduate courses and a teaching instruction course. I've really enjoyed the first couple of weeks so far. I'm surprised that my Spanish hasn't worsened from not being in school for about a year. I'm taking a class about the Nobel Prize authors from Spain and Latin America and a class dedicated to the Mexican author, Elena Garro. I'm especially enjoying the Elena Garro course. In the next couple of weeks I will also be taking a one week course dedicated to Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz. It's going to be a taught by a visiting professor, Sara Poot Herrera from UC-Santa Barbara. I'm excited about that.
I was really nervous coming back to school this semester but I feel much better. I like my courses and my professors. I also know a few people in my classes which makes things a little easier. While in the library last week, I saw a few kids taking practice LSAT tests and I didn't miss it at all. I've made the right decision in not choosing law school but instead doing something that I'll really enjoy.
2 comments:
when do you take the gre? so glad you're enjoying your new schedule!:)
Well...I haven't set a date for the gre yet. I need to take it soon though.
Post a Comment