Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Grad School


So, on Friday I received a letter from the department of graduate studies at BYU and was pleased to read that I had been accepted as a graduate student in Latin American Literature for Fall '08. We were very happy, this being our first choice. But, being that I applied to 2 other schools, I want to wait for those replies before I choose a school. I just want to be on the safe side in case the circumstances change. But, for now, we are very excited about this and are happy for the opportunity.

4 comments:

beckie said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to find out where we are going for sure.

I love you

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

congrats! that is so great!

Hernan+ said...

are you going to do some abroad schooling in Argentina?

Steve said...

Thanks Holley. Hernan - I'm not sure. If the opportunity comes up I am definitely going back to Argentina. I would love to go to Buenos Aires.