I'm sorry but I just couldn't avoid this story. It's so laughable to me. Miley Cyrus, aka Hanna Montana is performing at the annual Stadium of Fire event in Provo on July 4th. The tickets sold out within hours and can now be found on ebay for crazy mark-ups. Capitalism at it's best. Here is the article that put a smile on my face about this situation. I don't feel sorry about the mom who couldn't get her kids tickets to the concert. It's just a concert.Also, Cyrus' influence over kids is questionable. Would you want your daughter to dress like this? Parents have the right to do whatever they want for their children but I just hope we all realize that Hannah Montana concerts are just not that important.
1 comment:
guess what!? meghan & i are going to see miley cyrus at the stadium of fire! wahoo!! she may wear weird clothes but she never shows her belly. miley cyrus is not on the same plateau as britney spears or christina aguilera. she's smart & very aware of her high profile among young girls. obviously you can't relate to the interests of a prepubescent girl but miley's music is fairly harmless. we are not huge fans like some but we like to listen & dance to cheesy pop sometimes. that's what girls do. so pour on the cheese.. we'll be rockin' to miley on july 4th. :)
Post a Comment