The Salt Lake City Arts Council has really outdone itself this year with its latest versions of the Twilight Concert Series. The Twilight Concert Series is a summer-long series of free Thursday night concerts held at the Galvan Center near downtown. This years schedule trumps all previous years with some really amazing artists. These include Andrew Bird, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The Roots, and Broken Social Scene. Beckie and I are especially excited for Broken Social Scene, who we don't think has ever come to Salt lake, Andrew Bird, and Neko Case. To check the full schedule and to learn more about this event click here.
Broken Social Scene
Neko Case
1 comment:
Hey dude! I just saw that you commented on the Cool Kids post! haha, im lame :) Sean is good, just tryin to find a job in Utah. I like your blog, keep it up!
Post a Comment