I like Bloc Party, and that was cool but the Sigur Ros video was the coolest thing I've heard in I don't know how long. Do you have any of their music?
Sigur Ros is a definite must-hear. I'll bring some to the office. Oh, also I have a very cool dvd (paul mentioned it this week) that follows them doing impromptu concerts in the home country of iceland. It's excellent. I think you'd like it.
5 comments:
This video = w00t + x (where x is equals sweet)
yikes... I meant to put either "equals" or "is equal to"...
I speaks English!
I think I understood it the first time...kind of.
I like Bloc Party, and that was cool but the Sigur Ros video was the coolest thing I've heard in I don't know how long. Do you have any of their music?
Sigur Ros is a definite must-hear. I'll bring some to the office. Oh, also I have a very cool dvd (paul mentioned it this week) that follows them doing impromptu concerts in the home country of iceland. It's excellent. I think you'd like it.
Post a Comment