
I logged off of my email yesterday morning and, to my surprise, on msn there happened to be a short film noir quiz. Thinking myself pretty adept at the genre and seeing that the quiz was only 10 questions, I decided to take it. I rushed through it guessing on a couple and didn't get the score I hoped for, a 7/10. Go ahead and try it yourself.
*Above: Ava Gardner and Burt Lancaster in The Killers (Siodmak)
3 comments:
7/10 for me too...
6/10, Hey at least that is decent for a non-crazy-about-noir movie goer.
I don't think that made any sense but you know what I mean...
8/10, but it was dumb luck on some of the later questions. I guessed Detour instead of the Maltese Falcon on the first one, and it's been so long since I've seen Double Indemnity that I couldn't remember what MacMurray does to get his mind off the dame. That was fun.
Post a Comment