Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Answer to the previous post

So, I guess both Matt Groening and the creators of the Simpsons along with my friend Tech N9ne both borrowed their music from the same guy, Falco. A former Austrian rock, pop, and rap musician whose few hits included the song below.

*Thanks Mac. Oh, and thanks Beckie and sorry I didn't believe you.

5 comments:

Ben said...

Do we get to vote on the version we like best? If so, I'm put one down for the Simpsons Planet of the Apes musical. Why hasn't this happened in the real world yet? I love Planet of the Apes and no that Charley has passed, I think we need to pay homage to his cinematic greatness by doing a musical version of Planet of the Apes. I can hear the music for the finale now, we'll title it "You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you all to hell!".

beckie said...

Thank you for finally acknowledging my brilliance and for sparing me the "i told you so" comment on the previous blog

Steve said...

Ben -

I'd have to go with the Simpsons version as well. Who else would have thought of that? Nobody.

Hernan+ said...

Steve, I really really like your blog, seriously. one) because you outspoken love for Argentina, that for real is one of the most beautiful places I ever been.

and B) Because you are so cool! Maybe is that tiny vintage feeling.

Very artsy.

Simply cool

Mac said...

Hey, I swear he says something about Immanuel Kant. I've got to find these lyrics online.