Is there anybody who has kept their cool streak going as long as Morrissey? A couple of weeks ago, a friend wondered if he would be this cool at his age. In my opinion, he has succeeded where others have failed. Bono is cooler now than he was at the beginnings of U2, Mick Jagger isn't cool anymore, and Sting, well, I think he used to be cooler as well. But this is just an opinion. Decide for yourself while watching a Smiths video from 1987 and then Morrissey's appearance this week on the Jimmy Fallon show.
Then...
and Now...(Morrissey appears near the 38:00 mark)
2 comments:
I think Sting is still cooler than Morrissey, but maybe I'm old for my age. I have to admit, his last two albums haven't done much for me though.
When I saw the post's title I initially thought you were referring to my life, but then I had to agree, Morrissey is cooler than I am...
Post a Comment