So, before I made this post I thought it would be something more epic, more
elaborate to celebrate the occasion. Instead of doing that, I decided to just
put up a few videos that I'm enjoying at the moment.
Red Bull BC One - Created in 2004, this competition brings together the
best b-boys from around the world to battle one-on-one. Breakdancing
is the ultimate space of self-expression. Enjoy the videos from the 2005,
2006 and 2008 finals.
2005 Final
2006 and 2008 finals.
2005 Final
2006 Final
2008 Final
Kid Cudi - Day N Night
This song has been stuck in my head for the past few weeks.
2 comments:
200- wow!
By a freak moment of chance, the BYU filters were down when I first saw this post, so I could actually see the Youtube videos... cool stuff... unfortunately, the filter's back again... :(
Yeah, I've been blogging for quite awhile. Mostly pavadas. I'm glad you liked the videos. Breaking is an underappreciated artform.
Post a Comment