John Vanderslice was in town this week and played Velour on Wednesday. He always puts on a good show and this wasn't any different. He even played "Plymouth Rock" for the first time live. I know the show was a few days ago but I thought I would still share some videos of his to celebrate the occasion. Enjoy!
It was another good show, but I don't know how I feel about Velour's sound... I think they always turn the volume up to that slightly too loud point of making all the instruments kind of mush together...
2 comments:
It was another good show, but I don't know how I feel about Velour's sound... I think they always turn the volume up to that slightly too loud point of making all the instruments kind of mush together...
I agree. The last song he played sounded pretty bad. Maybe a combination of the song live and the sound at Velour.
Post a Comment