
Kid Cudi and Cookin' Soul put together this MJ mix the day after Michael's passing. Overall, it's pretty good. Not the best thing I ever heard but still quite fun. Highlights include, "Don't stop 'Til You Get Enough" feat. Jay-Z, and "I Want You Back feat. Lil Wayne". Click here for more info and free download.


Awhile back Oasis frontman Noel Gallagher criticized Glastonbury's decision to have Jay-Z headline the festival. Read about it here. Hov had some fun with it and decided to hit back by playing Oasis songs at the festival. Check it out on youtube. Anyway, as result of this, Cookin' Soul put together "Jayzis" a mixtape of the two performers. Highlights include "Supernova Hello" and "Dec4th Masterplan". Click here to download.

A Weezer/Jay-Z mixtape? I don't really need to say much about this one. It's some crazy stuff. Highlights include "Only In A Moment of Clarity" and "Say It Ain't December 4th". Click here to download.

Quite different from the other mixtapes on this post, this collection of Nas' latest is just a solid collection of some of his recent work. Click here to download.
2 comments:
Have you grabbed the new Wale mix tape? If not, it's here: http://www.zshare.net/download/61605401574105cb/
And it's good... I remember Jay-Zeezer from a while back... crazy stuff...
Thanks Paul. I actually picked that one up last week and am still digesting. I'm not sure what to think of it yet.
Post a Comment